Nairobi - Kenya
Posted 2 weeks ago
Fintech-Group is looking to hire a vibrant person to join the Kenya office in the role of Project Administrator.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help the project manager in administrative duties and processes
- Schedule meetings and keep minutes
- Assist the Projects team, breakdown project into doable tasks and estimate duration
- Assist in the Assessment of project risk
- Manage simple projects as assigned by the Project Team Lead
- Offer administrative support in stakeholder presentations
- Contribute positively in Fostering positive relationship with stakeholder
Educational Level and experience required for the position
- Minimum Degree in Information Technology or Projects Management.
- Certification in ITIL v3/4 , PMP is added advantage.
- 2-3 years of experience handling Projects
- Positive track recording implementing projects assigned is an added value
- Results and deadline oriented
- Knowledge in project management especially in a Fintech environment is a plus
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
Special skills required for the position
- Microsoft Server platforms, familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
- Good understanding of Project Management Methodologies
- Good knowledge in documentation especially Process Flows
- People skills and good communication skills, mature and focused.
- ITIL v3 or above Certification
Send your application letter and CV to email@example.com by 30th March 2023.
|Job Category||Software Development|